Employment OpportunitiesThank you for considering employment at Roller Auctions. We are a family owned business operating in Colorado and the surrounding states since 1976. We routinely conduct over 150 auctions per year of all different varieties. If you are interested in a fast paced company with unique challenges this may be the right fit for you.
POSITION: Warehouse Position (Auction Labor)
- MUST have a valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- MUST have the ability to write and read English (including good spelling and good penmanship)
- MUST be able to lift 70lbs
- MUST work well with the public and other employees
- MUST be able to take and receive orders from peers
- Some forklift experience required
- Minimum of a High School Degree or GED; additional education considered a plus
- Knowledge of industrial, commercial or construction equipment is a plus
- Applicants should consider themselves a self-starter, hard worker and dedicated learner or you will not fit in this environment
If you feel you meet the essential criteria above please email a resume to email@example.com along with hourly pay requirements. No walk-in appointments or phone calls.
A full-time position for a hard-working individual looking to grow within a company. Responsibilities include being a part and/or leading a crew in the arrangement and removal of equipment for public auction. Employee is also responsible for assistance with loading and unloading trailers, keeping buildings and yard area clean and orderly, routine maintenance including cleaning and snow removal. This is a non-smoking environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Receive, prepare and load out the physical assets of various items for auctions.
- Entails moving and arranging of assets.
- Must be able to listen to and act upon orders with a professional attitude.
- Must be able to give orders with a professional attitude.
- Travel to various auction sites for auction preparation.
- Competitive hourly wage plus healthcare and great benefits. Please include your salary requirement with your application.