Sun Construction, Inc
After 38 years the owner of Sun Construction has decided to retire and sell the remaining equipment at public auction.
- Hydraulic Excavators
- Crawler / Tractors
- Wheel Loader
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Rayco Mulcher
- Compact Dumper
- Truck Tractor
- Lowboy Trailer
- Rock Trailer
- Gooseneck Trailer
- Ground Heater
- Compaction Equipment
- Trench Boxes, Bedding Boxes & Screens
- 2018 Caterpillar 336FL Hydraulic Excavator, Heat & A/C, 32" TBG, Quick Coupler, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 64" Bucket, Hour Meter Reads: 3659, S/N: CAT0336FARKB20766
- 2016 Caterpillar 336FL Hydraulic Excavator, Heat & A/C, 32" TBG, Quick Coupler, Auxiliary Hydraulics, Hydraulic Thumb Attachment, Hour Meter Reads: 5082, S/N: CAT0336FTRKB01691
CRAWLER / TRACTORS
- 2014 Caterpillar D6K2XL Crawler/ Tractor, Cab w/ Heat & A/C, 22" SBG, 11' 6-Way Dozer Blade, Rear Ripper, Hookup For GPS, Hour Meter Reads: 3259, S/N: CAT00D6KCWMR00619
- 2014 Caterpillar D6K2LGP Crawler/ Tractor, Cab w/ Heat & A/C, 30" SBG, Wide Track, Rear Winch, 12' 6-Way Dozer Blade, Hookup For GPS, Hour Meter Reads: 5145, S/N: CAT00D6KTRST00829
- GPS For Caterpillar D6K Wide Track
- 2014 Caterpillar 938K Wheel Loader, Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Quick Coupler, 3rd ValveHour Meter Reads: 4277, 20.5-R25 Tires, S/N: CAT0938KLSWL03199
- 2007 Caterpillar 924G Wheel Loader, Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Quick Coupler, 3rd Valve, 20.5-R25 Tires, Hour Meter Reads: 7357, S/N: CAT0924GCDDA03552
SKID STEER LOADERS
- 2014 Caterpillar 279D Crawler Skid Steer Loader, Hour Meter Reads: 2604, S/N: GTL01291
- 2018 Caterpillar 289D Crawler Skid Steer Loader, 18" Rubber Tracks, 2-Speed, 72" 4 in 1 Bucket, Hour Meter Reads: 2299, S/N: CAT0289DATAW09317
- 2018 Rayco C200 Crawler/ Mulcher, Cab w/ Heat & A/C, 20' SBG, AHWI Prinoth M450 Hydraulic Mulcher, Hour Meter Reads: 518, S/N: C2000150218
- 2014 Wacker 5001s Ride-On Compact Dumper, 4WD, Deutz Diesel, 12.5-18 Tires, Hour Meter Reads: 1102, S/N: WNCD0206PPAL00278
- 2015 Mack T/A Truck Tractor, Mack MP8 Diesel, Automatic, 4-Bag Air Ride Suspension, Wet Kit, 239" Wheel Base, Merritt Aluminum Headache Rack, 11R24.5 Tires, Front Aluminum Rims, Odometer Reading Of: 60,567, Vin: 1M1AN07Y3FM020942
- 2014 Load King Tri-Axle Lowboy Trailer, 50-Ton Capacity, Detachable Gooseneck, Air Ride Suspension, 26' Well, 102" Wide, 132,280 lb. GVWR, Deck Extensions, 275/70R22.5 Tires, Vin: 5LKL53351E1028772
- 2012 Clement Rock Star Plus T/A Rock Trailer, 32' Length, Frameless, Spring Suspension, Electric Tarp, 72,000 lb. GVWR, High Liftgate, 11R24.5 Tires, Vin: 5C2BB32B0CM008276
- UNUSED Gorman Rupp 6" Skid Mounted Pump, Super T Series, Mod. T6A60S-4045T-PS0, John Deere Diesel, Hour Meter Reads: 0, S/N: 1664245
- 2013 Godwin S/A Towable Pump, Mod. CD150M, 6" Capacity, John Deere Diesel, Pintle Hitch, Hour Meter Reads: 9307, S/N: 16MPF0513DD066239
- 2008 Gorman Rupp T/A Towable Pump, Mod. PA6E60-6068H, 6" Capacity, Diesel, Pintle Hitch, Hour Meter Reads: 1662, S/N: 1386481N
- 2014 Top Hat T/A Gooseneck Equipment Trailer, 8' x 20' Deck, 5' Dovetail, Fold Down Ramps, 14,000 lb. GVWR
- 2016 Wacker G25 Towable Generator, 20KW, Diesel, Pintle Hitch, Hour Meter Reads: 1065, Vin: 4TCSU0253GHG26309
- 2007 Ground Heater E2200 Ground Thawing Unit, w/ Onan CMQD5500 Generator, Ball Hitch, Vin: 1G9UP15147S201280
- 2009 Wacker RD12A Ride-On Vibratory Roller, 35" Double Drums, Honda V-Twin Gas Engine, Hour Meter Reads: 771, S/N: 5857203
- 2014 Wacker RTSC2 Trench Compactor, 32" Double Drums, Kohler Diesel, Cleaning Pads, Hour Meter Reads: 641, S/N: 20256968
- Wacker RT Trench Compactor, 32"Double Drums, Lombardini Diesel, Cleaning Pads, Remote, Hour Meter Reads: 2930
TRENCH BOXES, BEDDING BOXES AND SCREENS
- Trench Boxes, Variety Of Sizes
- Assorted Bedding Boxes
- Grizzly Rock Screen, 9' By 14'
- Grizzly Rock Screen, 72" By 77"
- Diamond Hydraulic Tree Cutting Attachment To Fit Skid Steer Loader
- Fecon Hydraulic Mulcher Attachment To Fit Excavator, Mod. CEM36FXC2-FS-XXV-OLPK11, S/N: OCEM36E010512
- Set Of Forks To Fit Caterpillar 924G Wheel Loader, 51"
- Set Of Caterpillar Forks To Fit Wheel Loader, 60"
- Set Of Forks To Fit Caterpillar Wheel Loader, 48"
- Assorted Excavator Buckets
- Metal and Plastic Culvert
- Steel I-Beams
All items must be removed by October 5th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by October 5th
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Wednesday, September 29th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be October 1st, 4th and 5th from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 8.20%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.