Longs Peak Sprinkler Systems, Inc
After almost 25 years in the landscaping, snow removal and sprinkler business, the owners have decided to close down and pursue other interests.
- Mini Excavator
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Cable Puller
- Utility Vehicle
- Towable Air Compressor
- Dump Trucks
- Plow Trucks
- Flatbed Trucks
- Utility Truck
- Enclosed Trailer
- Hydraulic Dump Trailers
- Equipment Trailers
- Landscaping Equipment
- Contracting Equipment
- 2-Post Lift
- Scissor Lift
- Shop Equipment
- Van Body Boxes
- Much More!
- 2006 Bobcat 331 Mini Excavator, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 12 In. Rubber Tracks, 60 In. Backfill Blade, 12 In. & 16 In. Buckets, Kubota 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine, Hour Meter Shows: 4012, S/N: 234315605
SKID STEER LOADERS
- 2007 Bobcat S185 Skid Steer Loader, Enclosed Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 78 In. Bucket, Fork Attachment, 10-16.5 Tires, Hour Meter Shows: 1459, S/N: 5030318470
- New Holland LX665 Skid Steer Loader, Enclosed Cab, Turbo, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 72 In. Bucket, 10-16.5 Tires, Hour Meter Shows: 796, S/N: 3891784
- 2004 Bobcat 463 Skid Steer Loader, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 42 In. Bucket, 5.70-12 Tires, Hour Meter Shows: 1569, S/N: 522213453
- 1998 New Holland LX465 Skid Steer Loader, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 66 In. Bucket, 10-16.5 Tires, Hour Meter Shows: 3447, S/N: 3221
- 2004 Vermeer LM42 Cable Puller w/ Trencher Attachment, Deutz Diesel, Hour Meter Shows: 1198, S/N: 1VRM112L441002426
- 2011 John Deere 825 Gator, 4WD, Gas Engine, Hour Meter Shows: 1155, S/N: 1M0825GS1BM022728
- Turf Master Easy Lawn TM35 Hydroseeder, 300 Gallon Fiberglass Tank, Gas Engine, w/ Hose
TOWABLE AIR COMPRESSOR
- 2007 Atlas Copco Towable Air Compressor, 185 CFM, John Deere Diesel, Hose Reel, Pintle Hitch, Hour Meter Shows: 780
- 2017 Honda Foreman 500 4WD ATV, 54 In. Snowplow Attachment, Warn Winch, 428 Miles, 334 Hours, Vin: 1HFTE4405H4303835
- 2014 Honda Rancher 4WD ATV, 54 In. Snowplow Attachment, Badland Winch, 968 Miles, 365 Hours
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 500 4WD ATV, 54 In. Snowplow Attachment, Winch, Vin: 4XACH50A33B786579
- 1983 International S/A Dump Truck, Diesel, Automatic, Spring Suspension, 10 Ft. Dump Box
- 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Heavy Duty Landscape Dump Truck, 7.4L, Automatic, 9 Ft. Dump Box, Shurco Tarp, Western 7 1/2 Ft. Snowplow, Dually
- 2001 Chevrolet 250 Heavy Duty 4x4 Utility Truck, 6.0L, Automatic, 8 Ft. Utility Box, Boss 7 1/2 Ft. Snowplow, Headache Rack
- 1999 Ford F350XL Super Duty 4x4 Crew Cab Flatbed Truck, Triton V10, Automatic, 8 Ft. Bed, Western 9 Ft. Snowplow, Buyers Salt Dogg Stainless Steel Spreader
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Utility Truck, Magnum V8, Automatic, 8' Utility Box, Western 7 1/2 Ft. Snowplow, Headache Rack
- 1995 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 Utility Truck, 5.7L, Automatic, 8 Ft. Utility Box, Western 7 1/2 Ft. Snowplow
- 1999 Isuzu NPR HD S/A Flatbed Truck, Turbo Intercooled Diesel, Automatic, 13 Ft. Bed, Ingersoll Rand Gas Air Compressor, Diamond Plate Toolboxes, Dually
- 1995 Mitsubishi Fuso FE S/A Flatbed Truck, Diesel, Automatic, 13 Ft. Bed, Buyers Salt Dogg Stainless Steel Spreader, Dually
- 2004 Ford F250XL Super Duty 4x4 Super Cab Pickup, 5.4L, Automatic, Headache Rack
- 1988 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 Utility Truck, 5.7L, Automatic, 8 Ft. Utility Box, Headache Rack
- 1998 CargoMate T/A Enclosed Trailer, 8 Ft. x 18 Ft., Swing Open Back Doors, Side Entry Door
HYDRAULIC DUMP TRAILERS
- 2015 PJ T/A Hydraulic Dump Trailer, 7 Ft. x 14 Ft., 14,000 lb. GVWR, Ball Hitch
- 2003 Sport Trail T/A Hydraulic Dump Trailer, 7 Ft. x 12 Ft., Ball Hitch
- 1993 T/A Gooseneck Trailer, Duals, 92 In. x 20 Ft. Deck, 5 Ft. Dovetail, Fold Down Ramps
- T/A Equipment Trailer, 78 In. x 16 Ft. Deck, 2 Ft. Dovetail, Fold Down Ramp, Ball Hitch
- 1987 Big Tex S/A Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer, 5 Ft. x 12 Ft. Deck, Ball Hitch
- 2014 Homemade S/A Utility Trailer, 4 Ft. x 8 Ft. Deck, Fold Down Ramp, Ball Hitch
- 2004 S/A Equipment Trailer, 76 In. x 12 Ft. Deck, Fold Down Ramp, Ball Hitch
- T/A Equipment Trailer, 77 In. x 16 Ft. Deck, Fold Down Ramp, Ball Hitch
- Big Dog Zero Turn Ride-On Mower, Mod. 933762, 60 In. Deck, Kawasaki FR730V Gas Engine, Hour Meter Shows: 611, S/N: 18035267
- Gravely 260Z Stand-On Commercial Mower, 48 In. Deck, Kawasaki FX691V Gas Engine, Hour Meter Shows: 858
- John Deere 216 Tractor, Gas Engine, 42 In. Snowplow Attachment
- Bluebird Lawn Aerator
- Stihl Gas Chainsaws
- Ground Hog Walk-Behind Trencher
- Barreto 120 Hydraulic Rear Tyne Rototiller
- Billy Goat Lawn Vacuum
- Redmax Gas Line Trimmers
- Gas Lawnmowers
- Gas Hedge Trimmers
- Fertilizer Spreaders
- Shovels, Rakes, Brooms and Other Landscaping Tools
- Mikasa Gas Jumping Jack
- Mikasa Gas Plate Compactor
- Predator & Yamaha Gas Generators
- Magnum 4000 Gas Pressure Washer
- Stihl Gas Demolition Saws
- Surveying Equipment
- Ariens Platinum 30 Gas Snowblower
- Poulan Pro Gas Snowblower, 27" Cut, 9Hp
- Honda Snowblowers
- Boss 10 Ft. Snow Pusher To Fit Skid Steer Loader
- Western 8 Ft. Pro Plus Snowplow w/ Quad, Mount & Lights, Unused
- Bobcat Posthole Digging Attachment w/ Augers To Fit Skid Steer Loader
- Skid Steer Buckets
- Trencher Attachment To Fit Skid Steer Loader
- 2016 BenPak XPR-10AS 2-Post Car Lift, 10,000 lb. Capacity, S/N: 11046001021
- Skyjack Electric Scissor Lift
- (3) Ingersoll Rand T30 Gas Air Compressors
- Lincoln Mig Welder
- Miller Thunderbolt Welder
- Husky Vertical Air Compressor
- Craftsman 15 In. Floor Drill Press
- DeWalt Chop Saw
- Assorted Power Tools
- Large Amount Of Hand Tools, Sockets & Wrenches
- Hydraulic Floor Jacks & Other Automotive Equipment
- Shop Vacuums
- Anvil & Shop Tables
- Boomers & Chains
- Louisville 12 Ft. Fiberglass Stepladder
- Steel Pallet Racking
- Metal Shelving
- Flammable Cabinets
- Electrical Cords
- Roll-Away Toolboxes
- Hardware Bins w/ Inventory
- Employee Lockers
VAN BODY BOXES
- 20' Van Body Box
- 30' Van Body Box
- Large Amount Of Sprinkler Parts Inventory
- Flagstone, Large Rocks & Pavers
- Cantilever Racks w/ Metal Stock
- Safety Cones & Barrels
- Timbers & Dimensional Lumber
- Pallets Of Ice Melt
All items must be removed by Friday, August 13th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to remove purchases by August 13th.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday August 9th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be August 11th - August 13th from 9am - 4:00pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Payment is due by 5pm on Thursday, August 12th
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 8.485%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.