Please Note: Due to construction in front of our York Street entrance the week of March 14th we have opened our East Gate off of Clayton Street for customer access. Our York Street entrance is still accessible but if you have a truck and trailer it will be best to access the East gate. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please see lot 1E for a map to the East Gate
Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for by 5pm on Friday, March 18th
- And removed by 4:45pm on Friday, March 25th.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
One-Stop Construction and Landscapes Vehicles and Trailers by Order of Secured Creditor
One-Stop Construction and Landscapes by Order of Secured Creditor is selling their Trucks, Trailers and Air Compressor at public auction.
- Air Compressor
- Dump Truck
- Van Body Truck
- Utility Truck
- Pickup Trucks
- Lowboy Trailer
- Enclosed Trailer
- 2005 Sullair Towable Air Compressor, 185 CFM, John Deere Diesel, Pintle Hitch, Hour Meter Reads: 471
- 1999 Chevrolet C6500 S/A Dump Truck, Caterpillar 3126 Diesel Engine, Automatic, Spring Suspension, 10' Dump Box w/ Tarp, Boss Power V 10' Snowplow, Sander / Spreader
VAN BODY TRUCK
- 2004 Nissan S/A Van Body Truck, Diesel, Automatic, 14' Box, Hydraulic Liftgate, Rollup Door
- 2006 Ford F250XLT Super Duty 4x4 Super Cab Utility Truck, Triton 5.4L, Automatic, 8' Utility Box
- (3) 2014 Chevrolet 2500 Heavy Duty 4x4 Crew Cab Pickups, Vortec Gas Engine, Automatic, Hiniker Snowplow w/ Lights
- 2008 Ford F150XL 4x4 Super Cab Pickup, Triton 5.4L, Automatic
- 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty 4x4 Crew Cab Pickup, Power Stroke V8 Diesel, 7.3L, Automatic
- 2007 Chevrolet Heavy Duty 4x4 Super Cab Pickup, Vortec Gas Engine, Automatic, Hiniker Snowplow w/ Lights
- 2008 Ford F250XL Super Duty 4x4 Super Cab Pickup, 5.4L, Automatic, Buyers Sander / Spreader
- Teton Tri-Axle Lowboy Trailer, 8' x 48 Overall Length
- 2016 Cargo Craft Expedition T/A Enclosed Trailer, 7' x 16', Swing Open Back Doors, Side Entry Door, Inside Electrical, Wooden Shelving, 7000 Lb. GVWR
All items must be removed by March 25th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to remove purchases by March 25th.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday and Tuesday, March 14th and 15th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be March 17th - 25th (No Weekend Removal) from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Payment is due by Friday, March 18th at 5pm
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Please Note: Title work takes time for us to process, you may have a long wait. We will work as quick as we can to get everyone out the door as soon as possible.