Denver Mart Event Center Auction
The Denver Mart is closing it's doors after over 50 years serving as a premier wholesale marketplace and enabling countless trade shows, conferences and special events. For this auction it will include items from the Event Center, Janitorial, Office Equipment and Supplies
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Tuesday, May 18th
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Removal days will be May 19th, 20th and 21st from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 4 bidders every 15 minutes to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction