June 2021 - Government / Fleet Vehicles & Equipment
For over 20 years Roller Auctions has been the place to find Colorado city/county/fleet vehicles and equipment. If you're looking for well maintained used vehicles and equipment this is the public online auction for you. Auction typically includes SUV's, Sedans, Pickups, Utility Trucks, Dump Trucks, Vans, Police Vehicles, Trailers, Various Municipality Equipment and so much more!!
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Monday and Tuesday, June 14th and 15th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be June 17th, 18th, 21st and 22nd
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that wil display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 3 bidders every 15 minutes to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and stuff.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on June 22nd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions
- Payments are due by 5pm Friday, June 18th
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by bank wire transfer, cashier checks, cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch or by credit card
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Please call our office for our banking information
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Please Note: Title work takes time for us to process, you may have a long wait. We will work as quick as we can to get everyone out the door as soon as possible.