The Sprucery Garden Center
The Sprucery Garden Center is the largest garden center in the Southern Denver Metro Area. It sits on 40 Acres of land with over 22000 trees. The Sprucery is not going out of business, but are selling an overstock of trees.
- Over 800 Straight, Well Maintained Beautiful Trees
- Honey Locust Aspen
- Canadian Cherry
- Various Shurbs
- Much More!
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Saturday June 5th - Monday June 7th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be June 9th - 12th from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 5 bidders every 15 minutes to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Skid Steer assistance will be available as needed
If items are not removed by 4:00pm on June 12th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by bank wire transfer, cashier checks, cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch or by credit card
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Please call our office for our banking information
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.00%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction