Restaurant Equipment Consignment
This public online restaurant equipment auction is held multiple times throughout the year as an outlet for restaurants to buy and sell their quality equipment. Auction typically includes Walk-Ins, Hoods, Convection, Steam and Bakers Ovens, Range Ovens, Counter Top Grills And Griddles, Holding Cabinets, Counter Top and Floor Mixers, Stainless Steel Sinks and Tables, Dining Room Furnishings and Decor, Tables & Chairs, Reach Ins, Under Counter and Work Top Refrigerators and Freezers, Ice Machines, Automatic and Manual Slicers, Plate Ware and Small Wares and Much More.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Monday April 19th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Tuesday April 20th from 8:15am - 1:00pm
- Removal days will be April 21st and 22nd from 8am - 5pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 5 bidders every 15 minutes to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on April 22nd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch, bank wire transfer, cashier checks (Payable to Roller Auction) or by credit card
- Payments by cash at a Chase Bank, bank wire transfer or cashier checks (Payable to Roller Auction) will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction