Please Note: If you have not yet bid on our new bidding platform, please register for a new account as your old credentials will not work on this site. Use the Login/Register button in the upper right corner. Please also check your junk/spam folders if you do not receive your verification/bidder # email.
We would love your feedback as you use this new platform. Please send any comments to email@example.com.
January 2021 - Government Computers, Police Evidence, General Surplus & More
Selling police evidence and surplus computers and office equipment for Colorado Cities, Counties and Police Departments. Over 600 Items of Assorted Police Evidence from Local Police Departments.
- Car Stereos
- Cell Phones
- Office Copiers
- Wood & Metal Desks
- 2 & 4-Drawer File Cabinets
- Lateral File Cabinets
- Metal Shelving
- Executive & Secretarial Chairs
- Office Side Chairs
- Much More!
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Monday January 25th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be January 27th, 28th and 29th from 8am - 5pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to the Signup Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 5 bidders every 15 minutes to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
If items are not removed by 5:00pm on January 29th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by bank wire transfer, cashier checks, cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch or by credit card
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 10% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN