Please Note: If you have not yet bid on our new bidding platform, please register for a new account as your old credentials will not work on this site. Use the Login/Register button in the upper right corner. Please also check your junk/spam folders if you do not receive your verification/bidder # email.
We would love your feedback as you use this new platform. Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will soon fully transition to this bidding platform. In the meantime you will see some auctions on both platforms as we transition.
100% of the Buyer's Premium from this auction will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Restaurant Equipment, Neons and Office Furniture
Local bakery will be liquidating excess equipment at public auction. Auction will include, refrigeration, cooking and heating, mixers, dough depositor, chocolate melter, butcher block table, neons, office equipment and much more!
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (10%) if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject to all applicable sales tax
- Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing, our payment terms will be modified going forward.
- Payments under $1000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction
- Payments over $1000 can be made by bank wire transfer, cashier checks, cash deposited directly into a Chase Bank branch or by credit card
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Please call our office for our banking information
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 10% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
All information provided is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN