October 2023-Restaurant Equipment
This public online restaurant equipment auction is held multiple times throughout the year as an outlet for restaurants to buy and sell their quality equipment.
Auction typically includes
- Steam and Bakers Ovens
- Range Ovens
- Counter Top Grills And Griddles
- Holding Cabinets
- Counter Top and Floor Mixers
- Stainless Steel Sinks and Tables
- Dining Room Furnishings and Decor
- Tables & Chairs
- Reach Ins
- Under Counter and Work Top Refrigerators and Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Automatic and Manual Slicers
- Plate Ware and Smallwares
- Much More!
All items must be removed by 10/11. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by 10/11.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday October 9th
- 8:15am - 1:00pm
- Removal days will be October 10th & 11th from 8:15am-4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $500 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, Master Card and Discover
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction