Some important items to remember for this auction:
- All items are located in 1935 W Hamilton Pl, Englewood, CO 80110
- All Items must be paid for and removed by 4:00pm Thursday, July 20th
- Payments will only be accepted online or at Roller's Office - 7500 York Street.
- There will be no payments taken at the auction location
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Peerless Construction Services, Inc
(3) Trailer Receiver Hitches
After 27 years and service Peerless Construction Services, Inc. has decided to downsize and sell all remaining assets at public auction. Auction Includes General Contracting Supplies and Tools.
All items must be removed by July 20th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by July 20th
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, July 17th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be July 19th & 20th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $500 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, Master Card, Discover
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 7.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Auction Located at 1935 W Hamilton Pl, Englewood, CO 80110
No Payments Accepted at Auction Location
Payments Online or at Roller's Office