Some important items to remember for this auction:
- Items are located at 9358 Hilltop Road, Parker, CO 80134 (Lots 2-60 and 126-128 are located in Ft. Lupton, CO)
- Payments will only be accepted online or at Roller's Office - 7500 York Street. Absolutely no payments may be made at the auction locations.
- There will be a forklift for removal at both locations
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Surplus Assets to the Continuing Operations of Premier Earthworks and Infrastructure
Premier Earthworks & Infrastructure is consolidating their locations and selling their excess assets at public online auction. Auction will include Skid Steers, Compaction Equipment, Forklift, High Reach Equipment, Storage Containers, Contracting Equipment and Much More
- 2017 CMI SP-3 Open Wheel Compactor, Cummins 225 HP Diesel Engine, Tier 4, Enclosed Cab w/ Heat & A/C, Joystick Controls, 8' Dozer Blade, S/N: SP30515, Hour Meter Reads: 499
- Caterpillar CP433E Ride-On Sheepsfoot Compactor, ROPS, 66" Drum, 7' Dozer Blade, S/N: CATCP433VCFK88131, Hour Meter Reads: 5175
SKID STEER LOADER
- Case SR210 Skid Steer Loader, Auxiliary Hydraulics, 12-16-5 Tires, S/N: NJM442800, Hour Meter Reads: 3168
- 2008 Snorkel TB60 4WD Boomlift, Deutz Diesel, 60' Reach, 8' Basket, S/N: S0808080101, Hour Meter Reads: 6423
- Caterpillar V150 Forklift, 15,000 lb. Capacity, Perkins Diesel, Dual Front Pneumatic Tires, 8' Forks
- Multiquip Towable Generator, T/A Chassis, 26KW, Isuzu Diesel, Ball Hitch, Ball Hitch, Hour Meter Reads: 11,537
- John Deere 1445 Ride-On Mower, Diesel, 72" Front Deck, w/ John Deere MCS20 Bagging System, Dump From Seat Click-N-Go Hopper, Foam Filled Tires
- John Deere TC125 Turf Collection System
- Kubota GR2010 4WD Riding Mower, Gas Engine, Front Snow Plow Attachment
STEEL STORAGE CONTAINERS
- (3) 40' Steel Storage Containers
- (1) 20' Steel Storage Container
OFFICE TRAILERS, VAN TRAILER
- 1995 Ind T/A Office Trailer, Heat & A/C, Side Entry Door, VIN: C095B437
- T/A Office Trailer, 8' x 26', Heat & A/C, Side Entry Door
- 1974 Trailmobile T/A Van Trailer, 40' x 96", VIN: K37551
- 1994 Homemade T/A Equipment Trailer, 78" x 16' Deck, (2) 6,000 lb. Torsion Axles, Fold Down Ramps, Ball Hitch, VIN: S26555W
- John Deere Gator, 4WD, Gas, Enclosed Cab
- Sheepsfoot Compaction Wheel Attachments
- Skid Steer Attachments
- Concrete Stamps
- Composite Rumble Construction Pads
- Irrigation Pipe
- Plastic 275 Gallon Totes
- Pump Hose, Water Hose
- Concrete Blankets
- Assorted Equipment Tires & Truck Tires
- Metal Shop Benches
- L-Shaped Fuel Tanks w/ Pumps
- Fiberglass Extension and Stepladders
- Gas Plate Compactors
- Multiquip Jumping Jacks
- Electrical Cords
- Tow Chains, Chokers, Clevises
- Walk-Behind Electric Floor Scrubbers
- Stihl Demolition Saws
- Great Assortment Of Power Tools and Hand Tools
- Surveying Levels, Lazer Levels w/ Tripods and Range Rods
- Concrete Tools
- Shovels, Rakes & Landscaping Tools
- Rohn Horse Stalls
- Dell Computers w/ Flat Screen Monitors
- Office Chairs and File Cabinets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Stainless Steel Benches and Wall Shelving
All items must be removed by June 9nd. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by June 9th
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, June 5th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be June 7th - 9th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Payment due by 5:00pm on Thursday, June 8th
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $500 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 5.00%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Late Title listed on an item means that Roller Auction does not currently have the title but anticipate receiving it no more than 30-Days after the auction.