The consignor has listed any known issues or defects to the best of their knowledge in the descriptions. Please inspect carefully. If you win an item and find any material defects not previously listed in the lot description please contact Roller Auction and we will allow a return of the item to us no later then Thursday, June 8th. Any returns after Thursday, June 8th will not be accepted.
Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid by 5:00pm on Friday, June 2nd.
- All items must be removed by 12:00pm on Saturday, June 3rd.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Factory Return Electronics, Exercise Equipment and Household Goods
This is a factory return auction featuring new, open box, overstock, scratch & dent and refurbished merchandise. Auction includes Apple products, Samsung products, Beats Headphones, small appliances and much more being sold at public online auction
All items must be removed by June 3rd. Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay by June 2nd and remove purchases by June 3rd
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- May 30th & 31st
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be June 2nd from 8:15am - 4:45pm and Saturday June 3rd from 9:00am - Noon
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Payment Due Without Exception by 4:45pm on Friday, June 2nd
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $500 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, Master Card or Discover
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction