Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for and removed by 4:00pm on Thursday, March 23rd.
- All Items are located at 5922 McIntyre Street, Golden, CO 80403
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
HAL Extraction Technology (Auction 2 of 2)
After years of designing and manufacturing industry leading plant oil extraction systems HAL Extraction Technology has closed their doors and selling all remaining assets at public online auction. Auction Includes oil extraction booths, Allen-Bradley electrical components, explosion proof fixtures, tools.
- Caterpillar 2P5000 LP Forklift, S/N AT353-2648, 4,500Lb Capacity, 188’ Lift Height, 3-Stage Mast, Side Shift, 9,254 Hours, 42” Forks, Solid Tires
- Yale GLP060TGEUAE093 LP Forklift, S/N A875B35085C, 5,800Lb Capacity, 164” Lift Height, 3-Stage Mast, Side Shift, 7,057 Hours, 48” Forks, Solid Tires
- 2017 Across International AccuTemp-195, 500°F Vacuum Oven
- Morgan 1424A9TJJSSU 24” x 14” Metal Shed, 9’W x 8’H Door
- Air Master AMF30B-30 Pedestal Shop Fan With Misting Attachment, 30”
- U-Line Shipping Station On Casters
- Port-A-Cool PACCY140Gal Evaporative Cooler
- Clemco Heat Tunnel
- 2016 United HL31AL Shipping Scale, 59” x 59”
PARTS AND COMPONENTS INVENTORY
- Industrial Exhaust Fans With Baldor Electric Motor For Hazardous Location, Assorted Sizes
- TSI 9565-P Veloci Calc Multi-Function Ventilation Meter With Differential Pressure Sensor
- Baldor Electric Motor For Hazardous Locations; 1/2Hp, 3/4Hp And 2Hp
- Turntide Q01-0200-2-D00 Electric Motor
- (2) S20096B Battery Packs
- S20096A Battery Pack
- Control Panels With Components
- Safety Equipment, Assorted
- Lab Glassware
- Lab Equipment, Assorted
- Honeywell XNX-UTAI-RNNN Universal Transmitter
- Scientific Lab Equipment, Assorted
- LDPi LE551 Explosion Proof LED Light Fixtures
- Dialight Safesite 3C4D3GEXDR LED Linear Light Fixture For Hazardous Environments
- Edwards Signaling 107XBRBMA24D LED Amber Signal Light
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- Tools, Power Tools And Equipment
- Shop Vacuums
- Husky 9-Drawer Work Top Toolbox On Casters
- Shop Heater
- Heavy Duty Tarps
- U-Line Portable Nylon Strap Bander With Tools
- (2) Sets Of Fork Extensions
- 55-Gallon Barrels Of 200 Proof Ethanol
- Poly Tanks
- 55-Gallon Drums Of Aloe Vera Gel
- Shipping And Packing Material
- Stainless Steel Tables
- Metal Material Racks
- 15’ Foot Custom Bottles Filing Line
- Industrial Shelving And Racking
- Metal Steps With Mezzanine
All items must be removed by March 23rd. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by March 23rd
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, March 20th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be March 22nd & 23rd from 9:00am - 4:00pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $500 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, Master Card, Discover
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.50%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction