Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for and removed by 4:00pm on Thursday, December 1st.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Former CB & Potts Westminster
Stainless Steel Inserts, Assorted Sizes
The Former CB & Potts Westminster restaurant is ready for its next life as a multiple restaurant building. Construction is ready to begin so all remaining assets are to be sold at public online auction.
All items must be removed by December 1st. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by December 1st.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Tuesday, November 29th
- 8:15am - 2:00pm
- Removal days will be November 30th and December 1st from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- Credit Cards Accepted; Visa, Master Card and Discover
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 8.60%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
Westminster, Colorado 80234
Auction Located at 1257 W 120th Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
Payments Need To Be Made Online or Roller's Office in Denver
Please Bring Your Paid Invoice With You To Your Removal