Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for and removed by 4:45pm on Monday, September 26th
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
September 2022 - Vehicles, Contractor and Rental Yard Equipment
Monthly consignment auction for companies and individuals to liquidate their quality assets at public online auction. Auction Includes; Vehicles, Trailers, Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Lawn and Landscape Equipment and Materials, Containers, New Items, Contractor Equipment and Supplies, Tools and Much More!
Chefman Cooler and Open Lighted Sign
All items must be removed by September 26th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by September 26th.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- September 19th and 20th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be September 22nd, 23rd and 26th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Please Note: Title work takes time for us to process, you may have a long wait. We will work as quick as we can to get everyone out the door as soon as possible.
Late Title listed on an item means that Roller Auction does not currently have the title but anticipate receiving it no more than 30-Days after the auction.
Denver, Colorado 80229
Turn Your Assets Into Cash!
Now Taking Consignments for the following auctions:
Construction & Contracting Equipment? Please call Steve Quinn at 303-289-1600 ext 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicles, Contractor and Rental Yard Equipment? Please call Jason Fries at 303-289-1600 ext 111 or email email@example.com