Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for and removed by 4:45pm on Thursday, August 11th .
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Cockpit Craft Distillery
Cockpit Craft Distillery Specialized in unique small-batch craft spirits that possess the quality and attention found throughout the aviation industry. This Veteran owned and run company has decided to close it’s doors to focus on other ventures. All remaining assets are to be sold at public online auction.
Tray of Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds
All items must be removed by August 11th. Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by August 11th.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, August 8th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Tuesday, August 9th from 8:15am - 2:00pm
- Removal days will be August 10th and 11th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
Denver, Colorado 80229
To make the removal process go smoother don't forget to utilize our Scheduling System. More Information will be available on your invoice after the auction.