Please Note This Auction Has Been Postponed Until Further Notice.
Landscaping Trucks, Trailers & More
Colorado landscape company is offering surplus equipment to continuing operations at public auction. Auction will include: Trucks, Trailers, Mowers and More!
- Stakebody Trucks
- Flatbed Trucks
- Equipment Trailers
- Landscape Materials and Equipment
- 2021 Ford F-650 Super Duty - Dual Rear Wheel 4X2 Stakebody Truck, VIN: 1FDWX6DX4MDF01614
- 2017 Ford F-650 Diesel Stakebody Truck, VIN: 1FDWW7DC2HDB06083
- 2017 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4WD, VIN: 3C7WRTCL6HG610034
- 2004 Ford F350 Super Duty XL SuperCab Long Bed 4WD, VIN: 1FDWX37P54ED48536
- 2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6UR5HJ5HG586503
- 2016 Ram 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C63R3GL9GG180614
- 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TR5CT7EG250691
- 2013 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TR5HT0DG554629
- 2013 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TR5HT6DG537821
- 2013 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TR5HT7DG554627
- 2013 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TR5HT9DG554628
- 2012 Ram 2500 ST 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3C6TD5HT4CG196058
- 2012 Ford F350 Super Duty King Ranch 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FT8W3BT1CEA39522
- 2010 Ford F350 Super Duty Cabelas 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FTWW3BR9AEA92493
- 2006 Ford F150 STX 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FTRF14W76NB34901
- 2005 Ford F350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FTWX31Y65EC72090
- 2004 Ford F150 STX 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FTPX14554NB42021
- 2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD Pickup, VIN: 1FTSX31S04EC37795
- 2003 Ford F250 Super Duty XL 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3FTNX21L03MB30433
- 2003 Ford F250 Super Duty XL Supercab 4WD Pickup, VIN: 3FTNX21S13MB33767
- 2005 Ford F350 Super Duty Lariat 4WD, VIN: 1FTWX31Y85EC72088 (Towaway)
- 2004 BKDN T/A Equipment Trailer, VIN: 4DHUS16214S015145
- 2004 BKDN T/A Equipment Trailer, VIN: 4DHUS16214S015145
- 2016 Donkey D13G-4K Truck Carried Forklift
LANDSCAPE MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
- 2014 Toro 22298 Commercial Walk Behind Mower
- Classen TA-25 Split-Drive 22" Aerator
- Cushman Ryan Lawnaire IV 16" Aerator
- Classen TA-19 16" Aerator
- Turfco 85396 Pro-26 24" Aerator
- SCAG Power Equipment Commercial Walk Behind Mower
- (2) Toro 22198 Proline Commercial Walk Behind Mowers
All items must be removed by August 12th Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by August 12th.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- August 8th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- August 9th from 8:15am - 2:00pm
- Removal days will be August 10th, 11th, 12th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.