Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for by 4:45pm on Friday, September 16th.
- All items must be removed by 4:45pm on Friday, September 23rd.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Big Boy Toys - Fall 2022 Consignment
It's that time of year again for Roller's Big Boy / Girl Toy Auction. Auction Includes, Classic Cars, Campers & RVs, Motorcycles, Waverunners, Road Bikes, Dirt Bikes, ATVs & Dune Buggy and Much More!
- 1962 Ford Fairlane 260
- 1954 Pontiac Chieftain
- 2020 Forest River Cherokee Limited Camper
- 2013 Starcraft AR-One Camper
- 2005 Ford E450 Jamboree Motorhome
- 1974 Chevrolet Pickup
- 2015 RXR 900-S UTV
- 2011 RZR 800-S UTV
- (3) 2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 ATVs
- 2013 Honda 110 Kid'S Dirt Bike
- 2019 Yamaha VX Waverunner
- 2016 Yamaha FX Waverunner
- (6) A-Toll Paddle Boards
- 2016 Keystone Voltage Camper
- 2004 Harley Davidson
- 2010 Harley Davidson
- 2016 Nissan Titan Pickup
- Cinelli, Simonetti and Time Bicycles
- 1998 Honda Goldwing Lehman Trike
- 1988 Bayliner Capri Boat
- 2006 and 2004 Yamaha YZ450F Dirt Bikes
All items must be removed by September 23rd. Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by September 23rd.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- September 12th and 13th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be September 15th - 23rd (No Weekend Removal) from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Payment due by 5pm on Friday, September 16th
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Late Title listed on an item means that Roller Auction does not currently have the title but anticipate receiving it no more than 30-Days after the auction.