July 2022 - Restaurant Equipment
This Auction Combines Remaining Equipment from the Celtic House in Parker, a local Denver Pub Company and a Mix of Restaurant Equipment Retailers Selling Excess Assets at Public Online Auction. Auction includes, (2) Barbeque Smoker Trailers, Mixers, Fryers, Reach In Refrigerators and Freezers, Sandwich and Pizza Preps, Catering Cart, Neon Signs, Shelving Units, Stainless Steel Tables, Dining Chairs and Tables and Much More!
New 3-Tier Bottle Display Stand, 64"
All items must be removed by July 27th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by July 27th.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, July 25th
- 8:15am - 2:00pm
- Removal days will be July 26th and 27th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
Denver, Colorado 80229