Please Note: Due to construction and the final design of the York Street Improvement Project, moving forward all access to our front entrance will only be available traveling North on York Street. When leaving our facility you will only be able to turn right and head North on York St.
Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for by 5pm on Friday, June 17th
- And removed by 4:45pm on Friday, June 24th
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
Sewer Pipeline Inspection Trailer and Sewer Rodder Truck Selling For Local Municipalities
Auction Includes - 2006 Pace American CS612 Pipeline Inspection Trailer and 2013 Ford F550 XL Super Duty 4WD Sewer Rodder Truck, 15,108 Miles.
2006 Pace American CS612 Pipeline Inspection Trailer Specs:
- Aries Industries Pipeline TV & Robotic Camera System
- Saturn III Control Unit, Honda EB3800X Gas Generator
- GVWR: 3.5000 LBS
- Length: 12'5
- Width: 5'5
2013 Ford F550 XL Super Duty 4WD Sewer Rodder Truck
- 6.7L V8
- Mileage: 15,108
- Hour Meter Reads: 904
- Sewer Equip. of America Model 444 Rodder
- GVWR: 19,500 Lbs
All items must be removed by June 24th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to remove purchases by June 24th.
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. If you believe an item you win is materially different from what was conveyed, Roller Auction will consider a refund of the purchase price ONLY (No hauling, repair, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. Roller Auction must be notified within 2 days of the final removal date of the auction.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- June 13th and 14th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be June 16th - 24th (No Weekend Removal) from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
- Payment is due by Friday, June 17th at 5pm
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Please Note: Title work takes time for us to process, you may have a long wait. We will work as quick as we can to get everyone out the door as soon as possible.