Please Note: Due to construction and the final design of the York Street Improvement Project, moving forward all access to our front entrance will only be available traveling North on York Street. When leaving our facility you will only be able to turn right and head North on York St.
Please remember by participating in this auction you're agreeing to pay and pick up during the removal time frame stated below. We plan our crews according to these dates.
- All items must be paid for and removed by 4:45pm on Friday, May 27th
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and good luck in the auction!
May 2022 - Government Computers, Police Evidence, General Surplus & More
Assorted police evidence, surplus computers and office equipment selling for Colorado Cities, Counties and Police Departments. Includes Bose Speakers, Genie Electric Personal Lift, DeVilbiss Air Compressor, Powermatic Drill Press and Much More!
- Car Stereos
- Cell Phones
- Office Copiers
- Wood & Metal Desks
- 2 & 4-Drawer File Cabinets
- Lateral File Cabinets
- Metal Shelving
- Executive & Secretarial Chairs
- Office Side Chairs
- Much More!
All items must be removed by May 27th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by May 27th
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, May 23rd
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be May 25th, 26th and 27th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction