Note: LIVE auction only, there will be no internet bidding available. Live auction will start @ 10AM on Saturday, February 26th.
Please note: The owner of the vehicle has until the morning of the auction at 10am to claim their vehicle. If a vehicle is claimed it will be removed from the auction.
February 2022 - City of Aurora Impound Vehicles
Impounded Vehicles by the City of Aurora Police Department.
Vehicles now posted to view
AUCTION TYPICALLY INCLUDES
- SUVs, 4x4s
- Much More!
- Starts at 9:00am
- You must reside in the State of Colorado and have a valid ID in order to process your paperwork through the DMV
- A $50 fully refundable deposit is required in order to get a bidders card
- You may use Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Payment is required in full on the day of the auction as soon as the auction is over.
- Payment will be accepted with Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Unless paying in cash buyer's are subject to our 4% Buyer's Premium
- There will be no sales tax collected at payment. All applicable sales tax will be paid when you register the vehicle with your DMV Office.
- Buyer will get all the proper paperwork to go to the DMV to obtain a title in their name.
All information provided is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN
Please Note Per The City Of Aurora: Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the impound lot.