Loveland Machine Shop Equipment
Equipment selling for the wife of a Loveland machinist/hobbyist. According to his wife Duane was a very creative person. His shop was essential for his various projects from a supercharged twin engine truck to fabricating items he needed that weren’t available in stores. Due to these needs it was very important to him that his equipment be kept in good condition.
- Milling Machine
- Power Station
- Welding Equipment
- Assorted Equipment & Tools
- 1960 Leblond Regal Engine Lathe, Vari Speed, Gap Bed, Swing 20", Bed Width 15", Bed Length 10', Distance Between Centers 90", 10" 3-Jaw Chuck, 2" 4-Jaw Chuck, Aloris Tool Post, Tail Stock, (2) Steady Rests
- Cintiversal Vertical Milling Machine Vari-Speed, Power Feed, 52" x 12" Table, 3ph, s/n 11535
- Custom Skid Mounted Power Station, GM V8 Engine, Nat. Gas Magna Plus Synchronous AC Generator, 3ph, 75KW, 94KVA
- Hobart CT-300 Cyber-Tig 120 Series Precise Control Modular Tig Arc Welder, 300 Amps, 460V, 3ph, s/n 000101 With Foot Pedal
ASSORTED EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
- Sunstrand Machine Tool B3 Belt Sander, 10" x 32" Belt, 3ph, s/n 4045SE
- DoAll 1612-U Vertical Bandsaw With DoAll 12A Welder, 3ph, s/n 81-634090
- Wilton 32100 Drill Press, Vari-Speed, 3ph, 20" x 20" Table, s/n 641069 With Jacobs No. 20N Super Chuck
- Powermatic 1200 Drill Press, Vari Speed, 3ph, s/n 620V251, 24" x 40" Table
- General Electric Transformer, 3ph
All items must be removed by December 20th. Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchases by December 20th.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- December 13th and 14th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be December 16th, 17th and 20th from 8:15am - 4:45pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction