Please Note: Lots 120-136, 204-275 and 276-493 are factory return items. The consignor has listed any known issues or defects to the best of their knowledge in the descriptions. Please inspect carefully. If you win an item and find any operational defects not previously listed please contact Roller Auction and we will allow a return of the item to us no later then Friday November 5th. Any returns after November 5th will not be accepted.
Home Furnishings, Electronics and Household Items
This Auction Has High End Home Furniture, Chandeliers Mixed in with Open Box, Closeout, Overstock, Liquidation, Scratch & Dent and Refurbished Merchandise with Lots Including Apple iPhones, iPads, Televisions, Surround Sound Systems and Much More that are being Sold at Public Online Auction.
All items must be removed by October 30th. Any Items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay by October 29th and remove purchases by October 30th.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- October 25th and 26th
- 8:15am - 4:45pm
- Removal days will be October 28th and 29th from 8:15am - 4:45pm and October 30th from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged to the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.75%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction