Loy Evergreen Estate
Mr. Loy Owned 2 Electrical Contracting Companies and Accumulated Lots of Electrical Equipment, Tools, Vintage Vehicles, Tractors, etc. He Also had a Love for Amish Carriages and has (2) Pristine Horse Carriages. With His Passing His Family is Selling the Remaining Estate at Public Online Auction.
All items must be removed by October 29th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by October 29th.
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, October 25th
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be October 27th, 28th and 29th from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 4.550%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.