Please Note: Entrance location for both inspection and removal will be on the East Side from West Warner Place to Fox Street. Some navigation systems will take you to the west side of the building which does not have access.
Western Steel & Boiler Company
You thought of it, they made it since 1970! Western Steel and Boiler in operation for over 50 years specializing in steel fabrication and welding has closed it's doors for the final time. The owner has decided to retire and offer the remaining equipment at public auction.
- Press Brakes
- Rolls / Benders
- Plasma Cutting Table
- Scissor Lift
- Welding Equipment & Accessories
- Boiler Related Inventory & Supplies
- Assorted Equipment & Tools
- Air Compressors
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Pacific 400-20 400-Ton Hydraulic Press Brake, 20' Bed, 172" BC, 16" Throat
- 1992 Guifil PE25-100 110-Ton Hydraulic Press Brake, 98" Bed, 81" BC, 16" Throat With Autogauge G24 Back Gauge and CNC1000 Control
- Cincinnati 600-Ton Mechanical Press Brake, 16' Bed, 150" BC, 15" Throat
- Krump 36" Manual Brake
- Steelweld 12E12 3/4" x 12' Shear With 10' Squaring Arm, s/n M-7430
- Cincinnati 1806 3/8" x 6' Shear
- Roundo PS360 Hydraulic Material Roll, 12' x 1/2" x 3/4", s/n OY1730
- Casanova CC24-2550-8 Material Roll, s/n OF2124
- 1987 Famar A313-20/3 Material Roll, 6', s/n 1438
- Pexto 36" Roll
- Cumac 3025 HVP Angle Roll
- Buffalo Flat Stock and Angle Roller, Model #4, 100Hp
- CA3 Angle Roll
- Malco Angle Roll
- Irle B70MM Tube Bender
- Hansen Angle Roll
- Pines 1400A Bender
- Pines 140840 Bender
- Manual Benders
- Ransome AARRR 15-Ton Capacity Pipe Roll
PLASMA CUTTING TABLE
- CG Systems 10' x 22' CNC Plasma Cutting Table With Hypertherm Powermax 125 Plasma Cutter, With Alphatek B3 CNC Controls
- 75-Ton Ironworker
- 20" x 48" Engine Lathe With Armstrong Tool Holder
- Cleaver Brooks CB700-100 Boiler, 4,184,000-BTU. Fully Refurbished: New Tubes, Refractory, Insulation and Gaskets.
- 2015 Ford F-350 Single Cab Flat / Stake Bed, 9' Bed, Dually, Odometer Reads 54213 Miles, Automatic, 2WD, 6.2L V8, VIN 1FDRF3G69FEA89611
- 2004 Toyota Tacoma Single Cab Pickup, Odometer Reads 339077 Miles, Manual, 2WD, 2.2L 4-Cylinder, VIN 5TENL42N04Z377883 (Hail Damage)
- 1996 Chevrolet 3500HD Single Cab Flat / Stake Bed, 14' Bed, Dually, Odometer Reads 74,469 Miles, Automatic, 2WD, 7.4L V8, VIN 1GBKC34NXSJ119781
- 1992 Ford F350 Single Cab Flat / Stake Bed, 10' Bed, Dually, Odometer Reads 155918 Miles, Manual, 2WD, 5.0L V8, VIN 2FDKF37H6NCA14002
- 1994 Ford F350 Single Cab Flat / Stake Bed, 10' Bed, Dually, Odometer Reads 205686 Miles, Manual, 2WD, 5.0L V8, VIN 2FDKF37H7RCA81374
- 1999 Chevrolet 3500 Single Cab Utility Truck, Odometer Reads 263866 Miles, Automatic, 2WD, 5.7L V8, VIN 1GBGL34R9XF050536 (Hail Damage)
- JLG Commander CM-2546 25' Scissor Lift
WELDING EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES
- Tanaka Engineering KT-5 Portable Cutting Machine on 12' Track
- Jetline TKS-96 Seam Welder With Hobart PC-300 Welder
- Lincoln Electric LF-74 Welder
- Lincoln Electric DC-400 Welder
- Welding Tables, Rod, Torches, Helmets, Curtain, etc
- Miller Invision 456P DC Inverter Arc Welder With Miller 60 Series 24V Wire Feeder
- Miller Syncrowave 351 AC/DC Welding Power Source With Miller Radiator-1 Cooling System
- Victor Thermal Dynamics 102 Cutmaster Plasma Cutter With Cart
- Lincoln Electric SP-125 Plus Welder
- Miller MP-45E Constant Potential DC ARC Welding Power Source With Miller R-115 115V Wire Feeder
- Lincoln Electric Idealarc DC-600 Constant Voltage / Constant Current DC Arc Welder
- Lincoln Electric Square Wave Tig 275 Welder
- Miller Big 40G Constant Current DC Arc Welding Generator
- Hobart Arc-Master 501 Welder
- Thermal Arc Fabricator 250 Welder
- Unique Welding Positioner
- Miller Big 46G Constant Current DC Arc Welding Generator
- Miller Big 46G Constant Current DC Arc Welding Generator
ASSORTED EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
- Bliss 500-Ton Stamp Press
- Simpson SimCut M-14 Horizontal Bandsaw With 10' x 18" Roller Feed Stand
- Milwaukee 4203 Mag Base Drill
- Drill Presses and Grinders
- Clamp Inventory
- Chain Hoists
- Assorted Power and Hand Tools
- Assorted Shop Fans
- Pressure Pump With Cart
- Bosler Hardware Inventory and Supplies
- Ridgid 300 Pipe Threader
- Ridgid 300 Pipe Threader
- Everising 5-300HB Horizontal Bandsaw
- Clemco Portable Sand Blasting Unit
- Rigging Slings, Chains, etc
- Dayton 5Z022A Hot Pressure Washer, 1,000-PSI
- Mag-A-Air 80 Horizontal Air Compression
- Dresser 10Hp Horizontal Air Compressor
- Binks 10Hp Horizontal Air Compressor
- Gardner Denver ASKAAE 7.5Hp, 120-Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Quincy 230 10Hp 120-Gallon Horizontal Air Compressor With Secondary Storage Tank (2nd Compressor Not Working)
- Industrial Racking and Shelving
- Material Handling Equipment
- Employee Lockers
- Single Axle Trailer, 10'
- HP DesignJet T930 Printer
All items must be removed by November 5th. Any items left beyond this date will be considered abandoned. Please do not bid if you're unable to pay for and remove purchase by November 5th
Warranties: All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Monday, November 1st
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Removal days will be November 3rd, 4th and 5th from 9am - 4pm
- When you receive your invoice at the completion of the auction there will be a link to our scheduling system that will display all the available pick up time slots.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed
- Upon the closing of the last lot in any Auction, you agree that the sum of your winning Bids, including all applicable taxes, and Buyer’s Premium (defined below) may be, at Roller Auctions’ discretion, (i) automatically charged the credit card you have on file with Roller Auctions, or (ii) paid pursuant to an invoice you receive electronically, with such invoice due upon receipt.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file immediately following the auction.
- Due to Covid19 restrictions please contact us for additional payment methods that do not require in-person contact.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at a Chase Bank will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- The tax rate for this auction is 8.810%
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- With your invoice at the completion of the auction will be directions on what will be required to complete your title work.
- Please send in all needed information at that time to keep wait times to a minimum as it takes time for us to process the title work.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.