Surplus Assets to the Continuing Operations of O'Connor Plumbing, LLC - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, May 12th 2:00pm
Denver, CO 80212
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Surplus assets to the continuing operations of Oconnor Plumbing. Oconnor Plumbing is a plumbing contractor with over 17 Years of serving the Denver Metro Community will be selling surplus assets at public auction. Auction will include a Dump Truck, Cargo Vans, Ladder, Scaffolding, Pallet Racking , Gang Box, Wheel Barrows, Shop Carts, Power Tools, Fans, Office and Breakroom Furniture plus much more.
1985 Kenworth W900 T/A Dump Truck
1997 Ford Econoline 250 Cargo Van
2006 Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo Van
Pipe Fitting and Plumbing Inventory and Accessories
Office Furniture and Supplies
|May 12th 8:30am - 2:00pm.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
- We would prefer if you need any additional information on a lot to please call us at the office and we can provide additional photos or details.
- If you do choose to come to inspection please note we will only be allowing 10 people in the building at any one time.
- Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed for removal.
|> Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be May 13th and 14th from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- When you receive your invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 10 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots for removal.