City of Loveland Vehicles and Equipment - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, June 23rd 9:00am
200 N Wilson Ave Bldg E Fleet Management,
Loveland, CO 80537
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: Well maintained vehicles and equipment from the City of Loveland selling at public online auction including; Vacuum Truck, Freightliner MT-55 Command Center, Utility Trucks, Pickups, SUVs, Sedan, Equipment Trailers, Arrow and Message Boards, Mower, Snow Plows, Golf Cart, Trucksters and More!
2007 International 7400 Tandem Axle Vac-Con V311LHA Vacuum Truck, Hours: 5,815
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with Boss Snowplow, Odometer: 98,238
2001 Dodge Ram 2500, Odometer: 95,449
(4) 2001 Dodge Ram 2500's
2002 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab, Odometer: 93,074
(2) 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer's
2007 Ford Taurus SE, Odometer: 77,941
2006 PJ S/A Equipment Trailer
2005 TRL Sport Trail S/A Utility Trailer
2005 Wanco Message Board
2005 Wanco Arrow Board
2013 John Deere 649R QuikTrak Mower, Hours: 769
Trucksters and Golf Cart
(2) Cushman Turf Trucksters
EZ Go Golf Cart
Attachments and Snowplows
John Deere 4 in 1 Bucket
Sweepster 9ft Sweeper Attachment
(2) Forklift Work Platforms
(3) Wausau Snowplows
|By Appointment on June 22nd at the auction location in Loveland.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
- Please Call Cheryl or Gus at 970-962-3360
- Face Mask will be required for inspection and removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be June 24th and 25th from 9:00am - 3:00pm.
- Face Masks will be required during removal.
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 7 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- There will be no bidders allowed in the warehouse for removal.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot please check in with the Roller Employee who will direct you to your lots for removal.
- There will be skid steers available to assist in loading
If items are not removed by 3:00pm on June 25th, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.