Former Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea Location - Colorado Online Auction
Starts: Tuesday, December 1st 2:00pm
7500 York Street,
Denver, CO 80209
Auction Type: Online Auction
Auction Highlights: After less than a year in business former Sweetwater Coffee and Tea Mint Town Center has decided to close its doors due to the covid-19. All like new appliances and assets will be sold at public online auction. This auction to include La Marzocco Espresso Machine, Coffee Grinders, Bunn Brewer, MerryChef Oven, Refrigeration, Manitowoc Ice Machine, Vita-Mix Blenders, Chairs and Tables and Much More!
Online Auctions, Restaurant Equipment
La Marzocco Model Linea PB 3AV 3-Group Commercial Espresso Machine, 208/240, Date 02/19
(3) Mazzer Luigi Model Supper Jolly Electronic Espresso Grinder
Bunn G3 HD BLK Coffee Mill, 1 PH
Bunn Dual TF DBC Dual Satellite Digital Coffee Brewer
Merrychef Model Eikon E2S Classic High-Speed Accelerated Cooking Countertop Oven
True Model T-49-HC 54in Stainless Steel 2-Door Reach In Refrigerator on Casters
True Model T-49F-HC 54In Stainless Steel 2-Door Reach In Freezer on Casters
True Model T-19F-HC 27in Stainless Steel Single Door Reach In Freezer on Casters
True Model TUC-48-LP-HC 2-Door Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator on Casters
True Model TBB-4-HC 90in 3-Door Under Bar Refrigerator
Summit Model SPFF5102 Single Door Freezer
||Manitowoc Ice Machine
Manitowoc Model UYF0310A Air Cooled Undercounter Half Dice Ice Machine with Bin
Chairs and Tables
(10) Wood Goods 24in Round Dining Tables
(10) National Public Seating Model 6224 Metal Chairs
(20) Wood and Metal Solid Back Dining Table
Racks and Wire Shelving
Outdoor Patio Tables and Chairs
Smallwares and Much More!
|December 1st from 8:15am - 2:00pm at the auction location in Denver. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
Southbound I-25: Take the 84th Ave. Exit, #219, go east to Washington Ave., then south to 78th Ave., then east to York St., then south on York approx. 3 blocks.
Northbound I-25: Take the I-76 Exit #216A, then veer left onto the 70th Ave. Exit #216B, then east on 70th Ave. approx. 1.3 miles to York, then 2 blocks north.
Westbound on I-270: Take the York St. Exit #1, then proceed north approx. 1 mile.
Eastbound on I-76: Take the 74th Ave Exit #8, then go back west approx. 1 mile to York St., then 2 blocks north. Watch for auction signs.
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
Auction Item Removal
| Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
- Removal days will be December 2nd and 3rd from 8am - 5pm
- When you receive the paid in full invoice there will be a link to the Sign Up Genius page that will display all the available pick up time slots. We will only be allowing 20 bidders per hour to keep wait times down and help maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
- Scroll through the times and click the sign up box next to the time that will work for you. With the sign up box checked for your preferred time slot, click the Submit and Sign Up button on the bottom of the screen
- You will be taken to the sign up page where you will be asked to fill in your name, email (please use the email associated with your bidder information) and bidder number. At this time you can create an account to make sign up faster on future removals.
- Click the Sign Up Now button and you will be reserved for that time slot. We ask that you please show up during your reserved sign up time as this will help us keep the removal experience positive for all bidders.
- When you arrive for your reserved time slot you will follow the cones to the check-in shack and will be directed to which lane to pull into. Once in the lane a Roller employee will bring your items out to your car for you to load. Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
If items are not removed by 5pm on December 3rd, a $25 fee will be charged. Any items not picked up by the removal deadline are considered abandoned and bidders may not have access to said items or be permitted to participate in future auctions.
All tools that may be required for disassembly and removal of auction items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please do your due diligence during inspection to determine what will be needed. If you have any questions at all, contact us prior to bidding.
It is the buyersâ€™ responsibility to pick up all purchased lots. Roller personnel is there to assist/locate items but not to verify all items have been picked up. We will attempt to assist with this, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer.