INSPECTION:July 14th from 8:15am - 4:45pm at the auction location in Denver. If you have any questions at all, please contact us prior to bidding. All Items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO guarantees.
CREDIT CARD TERM: A $25 credit card authorization will be processed when submitting your first bid.
- This $25 authorization is not actually charged to your card.
- If you do not win any bids there will be no charges against your account.
- To Update your information click on the REGISTER HERE / UPDATE OR LOST BIDDER NUMBER link at the top of this page.
BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 13% buyers' premium (10% if paying in cash or equivalent) added to all winning bid prices and is subject all applicable sales tax.
PAYMENT TERMS: Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our payment terms will be modified going forward, we will be attempting to have all electronic payments.
- Payments under $1,000 will be automatically charged to the credit card on file, immediately following the auction.
- Payments over $1,000 can be made by bank wire transfer and cash deposits made directly in to our account at a Chase Bank.
- Cashier Checks will be accepted in our office, at this time we are not accepting cash in the office
- Payments in bank wire transfer and those directly deposited into our account will receive a 3% reduction off the buyer's premium.
- Please call our office for our wire information.
RE-LISTING FEE: If your auction purchases are not paid for by the specified deadline the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 10% of the total bid price(s), or $10, whichever is greater (not to exceed $100). Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions.
Due to the Coronavirus and the goal to reduce interactions and maintain social distancing. Our removal procedures will be modified going forward, we will be utilizing a scheduling system for all removals.We appreciate you working with us to make this and future auctions a success in these trying times.
REMOVAL:Removal days will be July 16th and July 17th by appointment. Please call Jason Fries at 303-289-1600.
TITLES / TAXES: All titled units will be charged a $35 dealer handling fee. This fee will be added to the bid price and is taxable.
- Taxes will be based on where the unit is being titled.
- If you are in the business of reselling equipment, we will need a copy of your current resale / dealer’s license to not charge you tax. (Items being exported will have the taxes refunded if we get a dock receipt within 2 weeks of the auction).
- Titles for items that are paid for with funds that are not guaranteed will be mailed out 15 business days after payment is received.
- Temporary Plate/Registration: As a vehicle dealer in the state of Colorado we give temporary plates that are good for up to 60 days.
- A temporary registration will NOT be issued for:
- A tow away vehicle
- A vehicle with a failed emissions
- To a person who cannot provide insurance
- To a person who cannot provide a Secure and Verifiable Identification.
Please Note: Title work takes time for us to process, you may have a long wait. We will work as quick as we can to get everyone out the door as soon as possible.
All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.